Boredom

 Hi. My name is Jeff. I am an incredibly gifted keyboardist.


My life began when I was born. I remember most of my life, due to having an incredible memory.


Is it a curse or a gift? It can be both.


My blog almost didn't happen. I've been debating with myself whether I should just quit trying.


I don't mean taking my life. I mean trying to steer my life back to a place that I want to be.


I struggled with drinking. I overcame it. But my new vice? Boredom.


This blog will explore my struggles with boredom, the root cause for my past problem drinking.


Are you bored right now? I sure am.


Is it the heat that makes me bored? Or is it my friends?


Do you think a bored person can write a non-boring blog?


We shall see. We shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a massage in my house

My Experience With CBD Hemp Flower

Poetry